in making The Sally and Mack Brown Rise School of Austin a reality. Your gift will fund the building of a school for children with developmental disabilities and their typically developing peers.
Make a Donation
Show your support with a Friends of Mack wristband! All proceeds benefit the Sally and Mack Brown Rise School of Austin.
About the Rise School of Austin
With the strong support of Mack and Sally Brown and a dedicated Board of Directors, the Rise School of Austin opened in August 2003 in affiliation with The University of Texas at Austin College of Education, Department of Special Education. The Rise School is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Mission of the Rise School
The mission of the Rise School is to provide the highest quality early childhood/preschool education and services to children with special needs (having a developmental disability or delay) and their typically developing peers in order to fully prepare them for their next learning environment and long term success.
"I have known Mack and Sally for many years and am proud to be part of this effort to honor them and create a state-of-the-art, permanent facility where the unique needs of children with developmental disabilities will be met and the door will be opened to a successful start in life."
DeLoss Dodds, Athletics Director,
The University of Texas at Austin
More About the Rise School
To learn more about The Rise School of Austin, visit:
- Provides children with a blend of intervention and therapy services within the context of a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Provides family-centered services designed to meet the needs of all children and families
- Provides accessible services to children and families regardless of the family’s financial status
- Prepares children for their next learning environment
- Starts children on the path to reaching their full potential